Friday, November 20, 2009

An Exciting Day

Yesterday, my mom talked to me about my grandma's birthday which was at the 18th of November but the celebration was at the 21st of November. She told me that we can make cookies, cakes and Black Forest(a type of cake). I was very excited when my mom told me that because I like cooking. Well I think it's not just 'like' cooking but it's 'luv...' cooking. :D I love to make Banana Split(s) the most because they are so... delicious. Talking about Banana Splits, I have a very easy and boring or maybe too easy and too boring riddle for you. This is the riddle:
What do you say when you saw a knife and a banana? (think of the answer yourself first before you read the answer)

Answer: Banana split( I'd actually already gave you the answer)

P.S Please don't talk about food anymore for I'm really hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment