Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hot air Balloons Near my House?!

Yesterday, there were so... many giant hot air balloons in Sentul City. Sentul City is a place near my house.
Did you know that there were more than 10 hot air balloons? But, these hot air balloons aren't from anywhere in Indonesia. Some of them are from Netherlands, my dad said. We wanted to ride the hot air balloons but we can't because my brothers. The minimum size is around 145 cm. Well, for me, I am in just the right size.
Then I asked my dad if I can go to the place where you can do some parachuting. But my dad says that maybe I'm too short (which I think that is true). And FYI, I DO NOT LIKE BEING THIS SIZE! FROM THE WHOLE GRADE 5, I THINK I AM IN THE MIDDLE WHICH MAKES ME THINK THAT I AM SHORT! My biggest goal for this year is to be around 155 cm tall.
So since we can't do anything there, we just went on with the plan which is going to Jakarta to our grandmothers' house.

P.S. I heard someone said that riding the balloons are really expensive. here are the prices for the large one: 5 million or is it 3. I don't know about the medium one or the small one.
P.P.S. Sorry no pics! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment