Sunday, March 20, 2011

So... this is what my report card shows...

Okay, so first, I've got 1 B+, which is okay. Then, I've got 1 C, which still haunts me and is SO NOT OKAY!!! I totally dislike that C with passion (means i really hate it-but I wouldn't say hate 'cuz it's a very strong word). But luckily, i got mostly A's.
It still sucks! When can I get another straight-A report card?! It seems like the whole world (okay, maybe the whole school-only) is looki9ng down on me! I was right that I got approx 2 bad grades in my report card... And that's if you have read my post before this one...

BTW, "okay" means that it's not good enough for me! :(

:) :D :P :D :P :) :D :P :) :D :D :P :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : D: :D D: D: D:D :D :D : D: D :D :D : D :D : D: D: D: D:D :D :D : D: D: D: D: D: D: D:D : D: D: D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : D: D: D: DD: D

No comments:

Post a Comment