Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Weird Dream featuring the 'Evil Kyla'!

(Kyla if you are reading this DO NOT get offended!)
I was dreaming about a month ago that our class is going hiking to Mt. Everest for field trip, if I am not mistaken about the place. Since I reached the top of Mt Everest first, and the rest are still left far behind, so I sat on a box that I didn't know could spin. Well, when I was sitting, Kyla suddenly appeared and shocked me and made me fall. But luckily I held onto the box and was safe. (Ok. In this part, Kyla PLEASE DO NOT get offended!)Kyla knew I was holding on so tightly, but she was so... evil that she turned the box upside down and made me turn round and round. I was getting dizzy and I almost fell off a cliff that is 200 feet above the ocean level because my hands were freezing and I wasn't using any gloves/mittens. When I told Kyla to stop, her face became kind of scary and looks like she got a plan in her mind.
But in a flash, the scenery and the location changed. It looks like the scenery in front of my house and the location looks familiar. But I'm not sure where. Ok back to the story OK? So, suddenly I felt like I was flying. But I wasn't. It was actually kind of like flying because I was para sailing and the one that is right in front of me standing was evil-looking Kyla. I realized that I was around 30 feet off the ground. When I was thinking 'How did we get up here?', Kyla suddenly just started pushing me and trying to make me fall down!!! When I told Kyla to stop pushing me, she just gave me an evil grin. And suddenly everything became blurry and then I woke up. And that was the end of the MEAN-KYLA dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment