Thursday, March 18, 2010

A similar night mare Part 1 (My (Mita) part)

Ok so this is about the similar nightmare that me and Andrea had.

My dream: One day I arrived in school very early and went to the MPH because I was bored. So I opened the MPH door and suddenly the MPH floor became a great big swimming pool. I wanted to go to the edge but then I slipped. So I fell into the pool and needed to go out. But when I wanted to go out, I realized that the pool was enlarging. I tried to swim out but it kept on enlarging. When it stopped enlarging, now the swimming pool has a deeper floor around 100 m. I was really scared but not because of the depth, it was because I saw hundreds of marine animals such as whales , dolphins, Dugong (a kind of mermaid fish) and sharks appearing. What makes me terrified the most was when I saw that I was sinking because of the water pressure while seeing the most enormous blue whale ever rising in between all of the marine creatures, being worshiped. But in a flash, the blue whale was gone. The other creatures were also gone. Suddenly there cam out a really weird creature: it was half half shark, half Dugong and half dolphin. So its head is a dolphins haed, its body is a Dugong body and its tail is the tail of a shark. Isn't that creepy??? Then that thing started chasing me an I tried to swim up fast but I couldn't because of the strong water pressure. But At last I made it to the top. But I was very scared and of course WET. Then the story ended right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment