Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas Day

Hooray! It's Christmas! =D Are you excited today? Well, for me, I'm really excited! Today, my family celebrated Christmas in my oldest cousin's house. Her house is really far from my house though... My little brothers and I really enjoyed ourselves there so did everyone. We all liked playing soccer table(if I am not mistaken about the name...). The part that seemed to be everyone's favorite part is receiving the presents but not for me. My favorite part is giving the presents to everyone. But today, I am really sure that all of my family members were especially happy because we could meet all of our family members. And for everyone..... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!! =D =) =P

BTW, the date on my computer is wrong so it's actually December 25, if I'm not mistaken... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment