Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Adventurous Vacation part : 1

In an early Tuesday morning of December 29th at 4 o' clock, I woke up and got ready to start my trip to Mt Bromo in Surabaya. We arrived at Surabaya with an airplane at about 9 past 10 minutes.Then up we go to the highest point of Surabaya, Mt Bromo. It was a cold day but we had lots of fun. First we went to 'LAVA', a place full of exciting adventures for us to go and to do there. We went there to enjoy the spectacular view of other mountains. We used beautiful and strong horses to go to the bottom of Mt Bromo. There was lots of fog in the air and it was really cold but I made it to the top of Mt Bromo. I needed to climb 250 steps to reach the top. It was evening already when I reached the top of Mt Bromo. The vent on top of the mountain really smells and I can see lots of smoke coming from the middle of the volcano. My dad said that if you throw a big rock into the middle of the hole covering the vent, the volcano will erupt!
to be continued.....
P.S. I am not sure if the volcano is dormant, active or extinct...

No comments:

Post a Comment